These are delicious and truly are 'chewy'. I made them for Christmas this past year and they were a hit.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Stir in the instant pudding until blended. Then stir in the eggs and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
3 Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto unprepared cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Lisa J
Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies