Note: For a non- alcoholic fruit salad you, can omit the liqueur and substitute it for orange juice.
- Prepare a fruit platter of your choice such as: Orange slices, pineapple slices, banana slices, kiwi slices, papaya or mango slices.
- 8 cups fresh orange sections
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup "Grand Marnier" liqueur or orange liqueur of your choice.
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Mint leaves for decoration
Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Serve in individual goblet wine and decorate with mint leaves.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen
Grand Marnier Fruit Salad