You can find food, ingredients, and recipes from all over the world and across the USA at www.need2have.com. Also, we love to hear from you, so be sure to send in your thoughts, suggestions, and requests!
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely minced or crushed.
- 2 tablespoons chopped and firmly packed fresh oregano leaves
- cayenne pepper for sprinkling on top
- oregano leave for garnish
Mix together the feta, garlic, and chopped oregano, until it becomes a somewhat smooth yet lumpy consistency.
Note: this recipe is extremely versatile- you can double the recipe, add more garlic, use basil rather than oregano, try adding the cayenne pepper in the mixture itself for some added kick...
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Susan Naci
Garlic Feta Spread