- 4 pounds pork loin roast, with bone
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 1/3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pork in a roasting pan and with a sharp paring knife, or carving fork, poke holes in the roast so seasoning can penetrate. Place remaining ingredients in blender, or food processor, and process until it forms a paste. Spread this paste over the roast making sure to rub it into the holes.
Place in the oven ad bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Lower heat to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until internal temperature is 160 degrees. Let stand 15 minutes. Slice and serve.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen
Puerto Rican Roast Pork