Very easy to make for parties which is where we started out with recipe. Better to make night before so flavors meld together.
- Equal parts of each of the following first two ingredients:
- Braunswager (goose liver)lunch meat
- Philadelphia cream cheese
- Chopped onions (to taste)
- Worchestershire sauce (to taste)
Soften braunswager roll and cream cheese at room temp until you can mix them together with ease. Add onions and sauce to personal taste. Form back into serving bowl and chill.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: janet