- 1 Tablespoon Margarine
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean Sage Flavored Sausage, Thawed
- 2 Medium Onions, Chopped
- 3 Stalks Celery, Minced
- 3/4 pound Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons Salt-Free Bell's Seasoning
- 3/4 Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
- 2 oz. Water or chicken broth
Melt Margarine in skillet, Saute Sausage until half done. Add Onion, Celery, Mushrooms and Butter and cook until Sausage and Vegetables are cooked, but not dry.
Stir in Walnuts, Bell's Seasoning and Stuffing Mix. Toss until all stuffing is coated and moist. If dry, add one tablespoon of water at a time.
Make the night before cooking your turkey , and keep refrigerated
Print this recipe
Source: My Files
Submitted By: Elaine Olson