Quick and easy recipe to feed relatives visiting over the weekend!
- 1 lb. Hamburger Meat
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes with Chilies
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Corn Tortillas(torn into small pieces)
- Season to taste with Black Pepper, Salt, and Chili Powder
Set to the side in a bowl, mixed together:Beans, tomatoes, and Cream of Chicken Soup.Brown hb.meat with onions, drain grease. In the bottoms of rectangular casserole bowl or pan, layer the following:Torn tortillas, meat, mixture from bowl,then top with cheese. Repeat layer a second time. Cook @ 350 in oven for thirty minutes.
Print this recipe
Source: My Mom - Bettye Herod
Submitted By: Shelia Johnson