We all love this. Canned olives don't work.....taste not the same at all.
- 1 cup finely chopped brine-cured green olives.
- 1 cup finely chopped brine-cured black olives.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley(I've used dried if I didn't have fresh)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and chopped.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, or to taste.
Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Use as a spread on crackers, or on Italian sandwiches. Great with soft salami, provolone, fresh mozzarella, or any combo. Put on French or Italian bread.
Print this recipe
Source: a magazine I think
Submitted By: Kaye