- ranch dressing
- peppercorns (variety)
- grated parmesan cheese
1. Crush up the mixed peppercorns either on a blender.
2. Sift through a fine sieve.
3. Incorporate larger particles still in the sieve into the dressing - to taste.
4. Add Parmesan cheese to the mixture, also to taste.
5. Mix well together with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
6. Serve in a ramekin.
7. For a nice presentation, use the finer particles of pepper "dust" as a decoration.
Print this recipe
Source: experience and sampling
Submitted By: Christian
Parmesan hinted, Peppercorn Dressing