These can be baked. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick vegetable spray. Arrange triangles on cookie sheet and spray them lightly with the non-stick spray. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes. They are not as good baked.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature (Lite is OK, but fat-free doesn't work)
- 6 ounces crab meat, fresh, canned or frozen thawed
- 4 water chestnuts, minced
- 1 green onion minced, including green top
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (48 count) wonton skins
- Oil for deep frying
Combine filling ingredients well. Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges with water; fold in half to make a triangle; press edges to seal. (May be frozen at this point.) Heat oil to 375 degrees; fry a few at a time until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sweet & sour sauce or mustard sauce for dipping.
Print this recipe
Source: My Files
Submitted By: Joy Bowers