The article that I got this out of stated, "From my house, it's a two-hour drive to Beaverton, but I still go there at least once a month to have the crab dip at the Hall Street Grill. It's the best I've ever tasted." I couldn't agree more!
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (about 4 oz.) crabmeat, well drained
- 1/4 cup pluse 2 Tbl. grated parmesean cheese
- 3 Tbl. chopped drained marinated artichoke hearts from jar
- 2 Tbl. sliced green onion
- 2 Tbl. diced red bell pepper
- 2 Tbl. diced celery
- 1 Tbl. finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- Toasted baguette slices for dipping
Preheat oven to 400. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add mayonnaise; beat until just blended. Season with salt and pepper. Using rubber spatula, fold in crabmeat, 1/4 cup parmesean, artichoke hearts, green onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley, vinegar and hot pepper sauce.
Transfer crab meat mixture to 2-cup souffle dish. Top with remaining 2 Tbl. Parmesean cheese. Bake until crab mixture is warm and cheese melts, about 15 minutes. Transfer to platter. Surround with toasts; serve immediately.
Print this recipe
Source: Bon Appetite Magazine
Submitted By: Stephanie
Warm Crab and Artichoke Dip