- 3 pounds swordfish steaks
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tablespoons(1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Lime wedges
1. Place the swordfish steaks in a shallow bowl and sprinkle with the lime juice, oil, and 1/2 cup of the coriander. Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours, turning the fish occasionally.
2. Prepare hot coals with a generous amount of mesquite for grilling the fish.
3. Remove the fish from the marinade; reserve the marinade. Grill the fish, turning the steaks once and basting with the reserved marinade occasionally, just until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. Remove to warmed serving platter. Spread the butter over the steaks and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup coriander. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Print this recipe
Source: Silver Palate Goodtimes Cookbook
Submitted By: Linda Wilson
Swordfish Marinated with Lime & Coriander