Grilled Chicken with Mango and Black Rum Sauce Recipe
Ingredients:1 t. Poultry seasoning
Pinch of fresh thyme
1 t. Seasoning salt
1/2 t. Freshly ground pepper
4 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 T. Olive oil
1/4 c. Mango chutney
2 Fresh mangoes
2 T. Black rum
Outerbridges' Sherry pepper to taste
Directions:1. Preheat grill, gas or electric stove to 400° F.
2. Take skin from mangoes and squeeze pulp into a bowl.
3. Place mango pulp, chutney and black rum in blender and purée.
4. Season chicken with poultry seasoning, seasoning salt and thyme. Rub all over.
5. Brush grill bars with cooking oil. Place chicken on grill and brush with mango mixture. Let cook on each side for three minutes continuing to brush with mango sauce.
6. Take the leftover mixture and place it in a thick bottom sauce pan and bring to a boil. If sauce appears to be too thin, then dilute a little cornstarch with water to thicken the mixture.
7. Place chicken on a serving plate and coat with sauce. Dish could be garnished with fresh slices of mango.
Copyright © 2007 Epicurean.com
All rights reserved