Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Ingredients:Real Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee, slightly crushed
8 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:1. Cream the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
2. Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract
3. Combine the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or 10-12 minutes for a crispier cookie.
(http://www.topsecretrecipes.com) Makes 15 large cookies.
This is the only chocolate chip cookie I can make. It turns out moist, chewy and good looking and tasting everytime and I can't make cookies.
Copyright © 2007 Epicurean.com
All rights reserved